This is the journey of a wife and mom on my way back to ME!!
The turning point for me was when my 3 year old son looked at me one day and said the one thing that broke my heart, but I needed to hear from someone else, "Momma, your tummy's so big"...that was it, all it took for me to realize I no longer recognized the person in the mirror. So I began day 1 at 295lbs and on my way back to ME!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello everyone (or maybe just me)!!

So mainly I started this cause I am pretty sure that I am driving my family crazy! I am sure that if they have to hear, "do you know how many calories there are in ......" they are gonna shoot themselves! Don't get me wrong, I have one of the most supportive families that are out there, it is just difficult because I am really the only one going thru it! Cause for me, I have to talk about it, plan it, schedule it and then talk about it again...it keeps me focused! That makes me sound like I have some serious OCD tendencies, but if you could see my house, you would know differently!!! So here I am...talking to no one, or everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment