This is the journey of a wife and mom on my way back to ME!!
The turning point for me was when my 3 year old son looked at me one day and said the one thing that broke my heart, but I needed to hear from someone else, "Momma, your tummy's so big"...that was it, all it took for me to realize I no longer recognized the person in the mirror. So I began day 1 at 295lbs and on my way back to ME!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 5

Had a rough start today, I was up with my daughter in the night, so when the alarm went off...UGH!!! But much to my surprise, I got up and moving and out the door pretty quickly....any other time I would have used it as excuse, went back to bed and hoped to get a workout in later! Point for Me!!! However, after getting home tired set in along with a pretty massive headache....that's when I knew this was going to be my first real test of commitment this time around!
Point for Me!! I made it!!! Good food choices all day and blew my calorie burn out of the water! Almost tripled my calorie deficit again today! (ps...all terms from my Body Bugg system) Still not missing the Dr.Pepper, don't know how that is possible considering it was probably running thru my veins, and really not feeling hungry all the time...that was just Day 1.

T-Minus 3 days 'till I get on the scale again! Could this week go any slower? How is it when I was sitting on my fat butt all day the days seemed to fly, but the more active I get the slower time goes. At this rate my 12 week challenge is never going to end. Anyway, I am dying to get on the scale, I am riding a wave of excitement right now, but I need to see some pounds come off to really keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment